How to access internet in pc via mobile gprs without PC suite. ?
According to experts, internet is only in its childhood. So if internet is able to achieve this much tremendous growth in a short span of time, then this decade will be an internet era. Technological developments are scintillating, making our work more and more easier day by day. We all depend on internet directly or indirectly. We make use of the services provided by internet in many areas of life. So many among cannot leave out of internet for a long time. We cannot miss social networks, games , chatting etc. Eventhough people are having sytem at home, many of us are hesitating to take an internet connection because of its cost. People with big pockets can only afford high speed internet. So it is necessary to develop an idea which fixes the gap of broadband.
Mobile GPRS is the best choice for you. GPRS is the abbreviation of General Packet Radio Service. It is a technology which enables you to browse web in your WAP enabled handsets. This technology can be used to browse through PC too. GPRS is suited for those who are not able to afford high costs, but want to access the services of internet. Money is directly proportional to speed. The speed is also lower as the cost of the connection is lower. I am going to explain this trick here. 🙂
Things you should have
- GPRS enabled handset.
- Data cable or Bluetooth connection.
- Sim card of ISP which supports GPRS.
- PC suite of the phone manufacturer. For eg. Nokia PC Suite.
- Internet Browser.
- First you need to get the settings into your phone. For that contact your customer care.
- After that activate any GPRS offer.
- Connect your phone to PC through data cable or Bluetooth.
- Open “Control panel”.
- Open “Phone and Modem Options”.
- Under the Modem tab, click “Add”.
- Tick the box and click next.
- For Nokia phones, choose your model from the list of models given in “Nokia”. Others choose “MTK GPRS Modem” given in “MediaTek”.
- Select “All ports”.
- Click “Next”.
- Finish the installation. 🙂
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Open “Internet Options”.
- Under the “General” tab, choose the homepage as “http://www.google.com” .
- Under “Privacy” tab, set the security as “Medium”.
- Under “Connections” tab, click “Set Up”.
- Click “Next” – “Connect to internet” – “Setup connection manually”
- Now type the ISP name. eg. Aircel.
- Type the connection number as “*99***1#” without quotes.
- Leave the username and password field blank. Click next.
- Tick the box and click “Finish”.
- Open control panel.
- Open network connections.
- Right click your connection and click properties.
- Under Networking tab, click settings and tick the three options there.
Now you are all done. 🙂
Now to connect to internet, Simply click Start-Connect to-Your connection. After the connection is established. Open your internet browser (normally internet explorer) and now Google will be loaded if you followed all the procedures correctly.
As a reward for my effort to this post, post your valuable comments here. And also tell other about this blog and let them appreciate you for finding a good blog. 🙂 🙂 🙂