How to chat in Google Talk ?
Hey friends, we all love to chat with our friends. Many of us chat in social networking websites like orkut,facebook and sites like yahoo gmail etc. For this, you should take that website. What if you don’t like to take that site always for chatting ? There comes Instant messengers like Google Talk (Gtalk),Yahoo messenger (Y messenger), Rediff Bol messenger, ICQ etc.The softwares that you use to chat with is called Instant messengers. The message is quickly sent to your friends. Many of us are unaware of this softwares. So they depend upon other sites. So I decided to write a post on that…
Gmail is becoming very popular nowadays. People prefer to have Gmail ID more than that of yahoo and rediff.
Things you will need
- Google talk
- Gmail id
- Internet Connection
Yes you only require this much to chat with your dear ones. Amazing, huh ?
- First download google talk.
- Install it.
- Open it and , in the provided boxes type your username (gmail id) and password.
- Then click on “Sign in”.
- Now you will be connected to Google talk servers and now your Gmail contacts will be shown in Google talk. If a green dot is shown then, it means that your friend is “online” If a red dot is shown then your friend is ”Busy”.
- If no contacts are shown there then click on “Show all address“ book contacts. And uncheck the tick mark on Hide all offline friends.
- Now click on your friends name on the list and you will see a dialog box and in that a small cursor blinking. Type something there and hit “enter”. Your message is send to your friend, wait for his/her reply and continue chatting in the same way.
- After you have finished chatting Sign out and its done 🙂
So easy, You are free from social networking websites and you can chat within seconds in your computer. I hope you enjoy this blog. Keep visiting for more cool posts. Please post comments.…Please give suggestions about this site there.
P.S :- Please tell about this site to your friends and relatives. Why only you should enjoy, let others see this site and enjoy…